#5

Assalammualaikum people :) So..today I was supposed to go out with my very lovely cousins,Hani and Taufiq.It was Hani and his boyfriend,Firdaus Fazreen 1 year Anniversarry.But I can't join them because I don't know how to go to Mid Valley using those public transport.I'm sorry I dissapoint you Hani,Firdaus and Taufiq.But you know there'll always be a next time,kan? So harini bangun tidur je terus main SimCityDeluxe dekat phone.Damn,seriously,I can't stop playing that game.It was fucking addictive.Then suddenly my sister said to me that today was Ezu's birthday! Ezzu is my sister's bestfriend.So we decided to go to Festival City and search for Ezu's gift.Then sampai je sana I was impressed by the building.I tell you,Festival City is as big as Pavillion and since it baru je bukak,serious takde orang weh! Yang ada pun macam sikit gila! haha i was so excited.Then lepas je beli hadiah Ezu,we both pergi makan dekat Little Wok Kitchen :) I ordered a Yee Mee Soup while Anim ate Beef apa tah.Hahaha.It was delicious.Then lepastu terus balik rumah,singgah kejap kedai kek nak beli kek Ezu.Keluar je kereta, tiga perempuan rempit lalu depan aku.Rambut semua kalau boleh nak warna hijau-,- Kaki dalah bertompok,lepastu pakai short nampak kelengkang.MasyaAllah.Lepas tu jalan bajet gangsta pandang aku muka tak puas hati.Macam pffffftttt.Then kakak aku pergi cakap "Fuyoo cun gila geng kau,Bin! HAHAH" And I was like,EUWWWW NO WAY!!!! Hahaha then balik rumah terus masak mash potato :) Yummers!! Hehe Quite productive lah my day today daripada duduk rumah je kan? :) So thats all.Till then people,Assalammualaikum.